The Turkish siege of Sinj in 1715, Virgil Meneghello Dinčić (copied)

1887. – Building of the Old Town votive church

A small church, which is nowadays at the Town, was built in 1887, in commemoration of two centuries of arrival of the people of Cetina from Rama. It is a symbol of a vow, a close alliance and devotion which have for centuries bound the Cetina people to the Mother of God.

Photo gallery